Saturday, October 01, 2005

Merlion

It was a fanatical night. Dinner was served at spaggadies (is it how u spell it? Doesn’t matter really, cos all end up in the toilet). Drinks were at the usual place. Had 15 jugs or more of tiger beer, half a btl of black label and countless shots of tequila (tt’s how dinner go to waste). Soon after cutting my cake, I blacked out for 5 min, causing panics amongst my frds. Resumed to full action after that. Last stop was bak kut teh at Havelock at 3am.Although I was wasted in the end, it was a fun night; with majority of my frds drank themselves silly, dancing to any music that comes out of the sound system. And yes, Merlion had a replica at Ang Mo Kio. Yup, that’s how I spent Children’s day which is, my birthday as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home