Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I is very sick II

As much as you want to be independent of your parents as you grow older, things happened to render you pondering if it is a good idea at all. You see, my parents are away on a holiday trip and coincidently, I fell sick the same day. And after a deep slumbering due to strong medication, I woke up to an empty house greeting me with deafening quietness… But the terrible part is to conjure up the remaining strength left in my over-aching body to walk to the hawker centre to buy food. Everything that is instant at home has been emptied. Damn, living in solitary is no fun, especially when you are sick to the bones…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like energy on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

9/08/2005 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home