Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My irritating neighbour

As the result of an irresponsible neighbour, my supposing 6 hrs of sleep has been cut short to 2.5 (maybe shorter) hrs. I am seriously contemplating of filing a police report against them. Don’t get me wrong, I have no intentions what (so) ever to get anyone in trouble. But who the hell would have the right of mind to knock on the floor at 12.30am in the morning!?!? For heavens’ sake, your family is not the only one living in the block! It belongs to all the residents. What did you feed your brain? Shit? To further fuelled the situation, you actually turned on the tele volume so loud as though it was only 8pm in the evening. So loud so that when I knocked onto your door at 1.10am, you actually did not hear it (or pretending not to, whatever). Hence, resulting to my difficulty in getting back to slumber land, despite having to wake up at 4ish am to work. Thanks, my selfish neighbour. I SERIOUSLY hope that after my visit, the authorities will kick you and your family's sorry asses and serve you guys with such stern warnings that will make you realized what a pest you guys are!!! Damn it, knnbccb!!! P/S Pardon me for my vocal outburst. This is not the 1st time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Maine, A Print Section Born From Online
We've been doing reader comments here for more than a year now and I have been discussing them with various print editors.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my art nouveau related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9/21/2005 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home