Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy B'day!!

The night started with a decent meal of pasta and salad at Rocky Master. Not really that fantastic but edible. We then skipped over to the original meeting place for her b’day celebration. Drinks were already ordered by one of the brudders. 3 bottles of whiskey and 6 jugs of beers is not really a mean feat, considering the number of people attending. That was 7.30pm. By 9 pm, there were only 5 of us. Panic started to kicked in when brudder Chris mentioned: “even if no one comes, we still have to finish the 6 jugs of beer and at least a bottle of that whiskey”. So instead of just plain boring drinking, I suggested that we play dice game. A game that I am so confident that I won’t have to drink too much. By 11pm, I was pissed. No matter what kind of dice game I played, lady luck just wasn’t with me. When it was time for her to blow and cut her cake, I was already in la la land. Don’t even know how I end up singing the Cantonese version of birthday song and help distribute the cake that was cut up thereafter. Went home in stupor state. And hell ya, it was Kim’s b’day celebration and I got drunk. HAPPY HATCHDAY, KIM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home