Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I lose my cool (Part 1)

I felt like slapping someone lastnight. It was very rare for me to lose my temper while I’m with my group of drinking friends, but the KJ at this frd’s pub has really gone too far off her limits. Some drunken customers requested songs but wrote my table number instead. And despite telling her UMPTEENTH times, she kept insisting that I WAS THE ONE who farking wrote the request. And to make it worst, the number is a 7 that looked like a 2. Of course being me, I just laughed and joked with her that maybe it’s her that cannot read numbers as she was DRINKING, having FUN while WORKING!!! Minutes later, she actually bring the farking request over to my table and make a big hoohaa. Saying that she don’t like it when ppl tell her that she can’t read… WTF??? I’m the paying customer lor!!! So what u r the boss’s (ball’s, I think) frd? KNNBCCB, obviously haven’t see limbeh lose temper before. Of course being me, I decided to shut my pipe and hopefully COOL down… after ranting on for close to 2 min, she went back to her console. So happened that next is my song, she lowered the music so farking low that I can’t even sing to tune cos’ it’s REALLY soft!!! Of course being me, I politely asked her to just turn up the volume a tad louder. Guess what, she farking turned it up so much that I spend the next min shouting into the mic. Did not even wait for the song to reach its chorus part, I threw the mic on the table and walked off the cool myself at the barside (Of course being me, again). You wouldn’t guess what happened next. She ACTUALLY asked the boss to come over to tell me that I was rude!!! KNNBCCB!!! This time I really lose it. My point is that this little episode shouldn’t be even happening. For heaven’s sake, I’m a paying customer lor, not your farking hommies!!! If she thinks that she is a frd and then short changed on her service, she is farking wrong!!! I screwed the owners of the pub so hard that I think they should be still in shock when they wake up later. Really too much…trust me, this isn’t the end of it as yet ( tt’s why part 1). I’ve frequented the place for years now and had seen K farking Js like her come and go but this one really got me pissed!!! And I wasn’t even high yet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home