Thursday, May 12, 2005

The only constant is changes

How many of you actually take this sentence as the right way. I mean, with things around us changing at an enormous pace, nothing remains the same, except changes. So the really constant thing I reckon is changes as it is an on-going process. So my next concern is: how do we adapt to changes? Come to think of it, should one change to adapt to changes or should one influence the environment to change? Tricky issue though. My boss is leaving the company. It was quite a surprise though we have all speculate since yest…especially since the chairman is attending the meeting, anything can happen!! But alas, all good things must come to an end eventually. I’m not particularly sad or happy, just puzzled. How can a CEO leave a company which he had put so much effort in leaves to take up something else? So you see, the only constant is changes. Something weird happened while I was surfing the net for some info. I chanced upon my ex-galfrd’s photo. Not really one that I’m glad to see, because she really hurts my badly. I shall not provide details. Nonetheless, it was shocking though. It appears on something call friendster (just got to know it’s a new way to communicate over the net; or is it new at all??). Ha, was drinking for the past 3 nights. Damn shiok im telling you. Now that my class is officially over, im just waiting for my exam and I will get the piece of paper!!! Yahoo!!! Later… Cheerios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home