Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Heineken aftermath

Wah biang, woke up with a major headache…nope, think it’s hangover from lastnite’s heavy session…damn the beer… By on hindsight, it was quite a surprise turnout for this year’s reunion for old boys. It’s been 3 years since this happened; yup, 3 farking long years!!! Wondering what the hell are these idiots thinking? Thot we made a pact to meet up on CNY eve? Had lotsa laugh though. But think I drink over my limit…was force to empty 3 mugs before they let me go…hence the bloody headache…what the fark? Where are u guys for the past 3 years when I want to make u guys drunk? Biang eh, I have to wake up at 5am to work leh… everybody still the same except most of them are married. Gosh, why wasn’t I informed?? KNN…no big deal lah, can save on ang pao anyway…hahaha am forcing down my super duper oily kway teow so that I can take PANADOL!!! Remedy that never fails!!! Again, DAMN THE BLOODY BEER!!! nonetheless, wherever u are, I hereby wish u a Happy Cock Year!!! Try not to talk so much cock like me though…hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home