Thursday, December 16, 2004

Muah ahahahah

Results for my exam out. Manage to clear the subject I thought designated to fail. What a relieved. Tried getting someone out for drinks to celebrate but instead makes me realized that how little friends I have. Very pathetic. Went to bishan junction alone instead, trying to get something to reward myself as well as to get Kim’s X’Mas present…to no avail… Managed to stay awake for the Tiger cup match between Spore and Cambodia…what crap!!! Just a thought…how come the Spore team are full of malays?? I’m not a racist but I felt that there should be at least a handful of Chinese who can play better…where are you guys??? Nation’s calling for your service!!! I’m trying to get rid of the beer belly. Starting to lose my self-confidence. No longer that steady poon pee pee stylo-milo(as if!!!hahaha)…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home