Thursday, December 23, 2004

Aiyoh…sometimes I wonder if we humans are more magnanimous or more narrow minded? If we are so ta fang, can we forgive and forget quite instantly? or be xiao qi and be bothered by it? Let take an instance: Was supposed to meet a frd for lunch the other day and he stood me up at 1.35pm( and we are supposed to meet at 1.30!!!) amazing ya? But somehow, I wasn’t dat mad lah , probably becos I chose not to be bother abt it and get on with my lunch. However, another frd was curious that hw come im not bothered abt it? If it’s her, she’ll be damn pissed… Digression Have you even come across a moment in ur life where u always feel tired? No matter how much u rest, u still feel tired. It’s happening to me at the moment. My mama says it’s becos of the late nites out but I used to do it mah, n I dun feel tired…hw cm now I get it?? That reminds me that age is REALLY catching up… LAU LIAO!!! soon, thousands of ppl will start calling me UNCLE!!! Ouch! and yes, I’m falling asleep while tpyign this…I mean typing… Let’s get back to the subject above. Is it becos women have memories of elephant or men have bird brains; so small that we can’t input another piece of useless info dat irritates u?? well, my female frd seems to agree with the latter. She thinks that men are always using their bird brains. Having said that, it occurs to me that men always suffer from memory lapse. Perhaps it becos we only want to input useful info and…ok I better stop degrading my own kind…. In Love or wat? an ex-colleague was mentioning abt the possibility of another ex-col falling for her( Aiyah, we all know abt it liao). Seriously, how could one possibly not sense that?? Body language; obvious move or heat wave signals(as in animals, hahaha) was so strong!! At least a handful of us could sensed that and she only found out recently…… it’s actuali quite funny issue to post but better dun cos she mite be reading tis…(to whoever u r: see, i'm not divulging too much ya? hahahah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home