Thursday, November 11, 2004

Watz up??

Have been losing sleep recently. think the stress of coping with school and work is really kicking in...worst part is to wake up early next day to either go to work or continue with my studies...sigh... Managed to squeeze in a couple of hours to catch TAXI(my frd's pirated dvd) despite my hectic schedule. It's damn nonsensical, i must comment. if this is to emulate the french version, this one failed badly!! the only catchy part ids the models acting in it as...leggy, bold and ruthless bank robbers...hell, why don't just be playmates?? isn't it easily to earn money??? Queen latifa's acting is lousy in this one. she's a supposed taxi-driver who is more into chasing crooks than her day job...wat plot? nonsense lah... had a complaint by my galfrd...need to cut down on my soccer activities...watching and playing...sigh... HALO FRIDAY, I'M COMING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home