Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Spot On!!! (as well as a disclaimer)

It's not a worry if one colleague tell u that he/she had read ur blog... but it's freaking worrying when u find out that ur colleagues are reading ur blog!!! damn it... must control my free reign of expressions liao... So, to you peeps who think that i might have "scolded or malign" u in anyway (think it's on the entry subjected "Clown"), allow me to speak. I do not have that intention in anyway. Just that i find myself very normal and the things i did unwittingly is, well unwittingly. I don't think i'm that very funny or comical. But hey, if i can put a smile on any of ur faces, i will continue to do so, or rather be myself, even if it's going to make a mockery out of myself... Lastly, i will not feel guilty... this entry is with the intention of clearing the air before i get any death threats, burnt to death, sodomised or worst still, no pay rise for the next XX years that i'm here... whichever comes 1st...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home