Friday, July 22, 2005

CLOWN!!!

Hello, I am not clowning around. I'm WORKING!!! And Yes, my next office will look like this Damn big!!! Somemore got personal trailer!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Was having this conversation with an ex-colleague : Me: Just a personal question, u think im funny?? My colleagues seemed to think that im damn funny and they will ask me to crack up stupid jokes or imitate some cele if they are bored... knn, for awhile I thot I was working at MOSCOW STATE CIRCUS!!! hahahaha.... Her: No... i dun think u r very funny! Erm... m not sure if u r gonna treat that as a compliment or insult... i just treat it as qn answered =) But u r just normal.... not very funny... so... Me: Tt's why!!! I dun think im BERI FUNNY oso!!! Well, according to them, once I start my nonsense, it will be non stop and they actually enjoyed it!!! WTH?!?!? Siow boh... tmr I go apply for circus job liao... why study so hard to be a banker??? Her: Oh.. then u get to travel ard the world and then u can come back and tell me all abt it!!! hahaha..... Me: Yeah man!!! Come to think of it, not a bad idea lah... got world tour somemore except that ppl won't know the face behind all the make ups... Her: Ya lor ya lor!!!................ ................... ................. ........................ ................................. .......................! Siow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home