Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Trance

Ok, im really in this super surreal, trance state since last night. Every thing seems to be in bits part. Kind of funny cos I can’t remember much of what had actually happened (nope, wasn’t drinking lah)…haiz… Apart from that, my right ankle is still swelling (in fact, it’s swelling like fcuking pig’s trotter) damn it… don’t think I can recover in time for tomorrow’s game… Recently, a good frd of ours, Andy, got himself a love interest. Some how, he just can’t get the point that she’s a player and we, as friends, are trying to talk him out of the idea. Actually, she’s my frd’s ex-gfrd, and i know my friend hasn't got over her. I’m just worried about the repercussion, which is something I’m trying to explain to him. But then again, who are we to comment? He lives his own life afterall. Not that he is that desperate. In fact, I must say that he is a wee bit too good looking to even feel desperate. He can be a player of his league if he wants to. It’s just that he’s a divorcee and (yes, we all agreed that his ex. wife's kinda blind. Hahaha) even as it goes, once bitten, many times shy…no lah, actually it's only once lah...but on hindsight, it’s not a bad thing when ppl constantly mistaken me for him and vice verse (ah, damn thick skin can)… Realized that blogspot is really slow when it comes to upload picture images. Was complaining to a frd about my lost posts and then they appear…laoz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home